Advising for the Firm, Not Advising for the Solution
How do you know what you don’t know? Push One Button advisors know what it’s like trying to find the right software and vendor for a technology project. We’ve seen it all, from sales people who will tell you anything to get the sale to unintelligible technical support. Tell us what you are looking for (from simplifying your current technology environment to implementing new technology). We will act as the intermediary between you and all vendors. We’ll make the phone calls and evaluate the software. Your information will always be kept confidential.
Finding the Technology Solution for the Firm, Not the Firm for the Technology Solution
If we can’t do it, we’ll find a competent vendor who will.
- Metadata Management
- Document and Practice Management
- Website Development and Maintenance
- Technology Planning and Project Management
- WordPerfect to Word Conversion (Templates, Styles, Macros)
- System Maintenance
Finding the Training Solution for the Firm, Not the Firm for the Training Solution
New technology is only as good as the knowledge of the user. Push One Button’s many years of training experience can provide the training you’re looking for; if you need something else, we’ll find the right training company for you.
- Word (including WordPerfect to Word conversions)
- Time & Billing
- Document and Case Management (Interwoven, Worldox, PracticeMaster, etc.)
- Best Practices